Channel Sales Manager
Channel Sales Manager
LIKARR Maintenance Systems (LMS) is one of New England’s premier distributors of facility supplies and service. Voted Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work”, and a finalist of the 2013 Boston Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award, LIKARR is committed to providing superior product, service, and expertise to its clients, and to fostering a challenging and rewarding work environment for its employees.
LMS is looking for a driven outside sales specialist to fill the Channel Sales Manager role with both the sales experience and industry knowledge to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a hunter’s mindset and have experience in direct selling facility supplies to businesses in MA and/or RI. Channel opportunities include selling experience into: Property Management Co’s., Hospitality (Restaurants & Hotels), and Healthcare (Hospitals & Nursing Homes).
- Identify, target and win new business in assigned channel by generating new leads, cultivating business relationships and closing deals.
- Maintain expertise in assigned channel marketplace including organizations, key players, publications, events and in-depth knowledge of related products and services
- Manage sales activity within channel to generate new revenue
- Meet or exceed assigned goals for profitable sales volume
- Attend channel specific functions such as tradeshows, industry meetings and events.
- Work with Strategic Account Manager to grow existing accounts
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all parties throughout the sales process
- Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
- Drive company product and service programs to new customers
- A minimum of five years business-to-business sales experience, preferably selling maintenance supplies to the assigned channel.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution preferred
- PC proficiency
- This position requires extensive travel
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
LIKARR Maintenance Systems is proud to extend a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary, a generous bonus structure, annual vacation and holiday time off, and a comprehensive health care benefits plan. In addition, LIKARR offers company perks such as an in-house fitness room, private company membership to an area country club, Patriots Luxury Box seats, and many other employee benefits.
Email resumes to email@example.com. with the subject line: “Channel Sales Manager”. Cover letter is optional.